Writing Test Tips
1. How many questions are on the multiple choice exam?
2. What should you use to ensure you include all elements in your essay?
A. Checklist for Writers
B. Your study tips pages
C. A dictionary
D. The notepad feature in TestNav
3. All of the following should be taken with you on exam day EXCEPT --
A. Three writing utensils
B. A book to read when finished testing
C. Your charged laptop computer
D. Your cell phone
4. How often can you ask the examiner to read the prompt to you?
A. Only once at the beginning of the test
B. Two times
C. As many times as necessary for you to understand it
D. Once when you are about to submit
5. All of the following behaviors could cause an irregularity EXCEPT --
A. Bring a phone into the testing location
B. Talking during the exam
C. Using the scratch paper to do a "brain dump" at the start of the test
D. Comparing your notes to a peer's notes
6. What should you always include in your essay?
A. An introduction containing phrases such as "I think" and "I'm going to tell you about..."
B. A thesis statement that includes your opinion and reasons for your position.
C. ALL CAPS and text language
D. A conclusion containing "Thanks for reading..." and "The End"