5-Letter Lock: The answers are the key.
1. Which word does NOT contain the prefix dis- as in disappear?
2. Based on your understanding of roots, what does antihero mean?
A. a protagonist or a notable figure who is conspicuously lacking in heroic qualities
B. software technician who helps to make signals smoother
C. substance produced by the body to fight disease
D. one who opposes beliefs pertaining to racism
3. Which scenario involves someone commisorating?
A. A boy is jealous of his brother who was given a new gaming system.
B. A dog runs away from his own and ignores all commands.
C. Two siblings argue over who will use the bathroom first in the morning.
D. A young girl feels sorry for her friend who is being bullied.
4. Which of the words connects to the image?
5. Which word contains the prefix il- as in illegal?