1. What is the difference in weight between Dr. Doom and Doctor Strange?
A. 45 lbs.
B. 85 lbs.
C. 135 lbs.
D. 245 lbs.
2. What do the two men have in common?
A. middle name and weight
B. height and mystical abilities
C. group affiliation and scientific knowledge
D. powers and first appearance
3. All of the following words are a synonym for the word sorcerer EXCEPT --
4. The word teleportation contains two roots that mean --
A. distance and carry
B. far away and across
C. against and movement
D. turn and sound
5. What is Doctor Strange's flaw?
A. His talent for energy projection.
B. His ability to time travel.
C. His animation of inanimate objects.
D. His nerve-damaged hands.
6. Time travel is an ability for which character?
A. Dr. Doom
B. Doctor Strange
C. Both Dr. Doom and Doctor Strange
D. Neither Dr. Doom nor Doctor Strange